We’re Recruiting – Office Manager
With over 40 years experience in the motor industry, family owners Phil and Gail Wright have established Ewood MOT & Service Centre to be accredited and approved providers by some of the largest and most trusted brands in the car service and repairs industry.
Phil has over 30 years experience as a BMW and MINI technician and along with Gail, have established Ewood MOT & Service Centre to have multiple accreditations and 5-Star Reviews including ‘Approved Garages’ status, ‘RAC Approved Garage’ status ‘Black Circles Premier Garage’ status, and subscribe to the ‘AutoCare Charter’ for genuine parts and warranty service.
If you are looking to develop a career and skills and you have a dedicated and high quality delivery ethos, you should apply online for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day running of a busy office.
- Management of staff.
- Liaising with Workshop Manager and Senior Management Team.
- Reporting of activities and performance to Senior Management Team.
- Professional and courteous liaison with customers, suppliers and visitors in person, over the phone and email.
- Paper and Digital management of customer, vehicle and parts documentation.
- Management, tracking and security of vehicle keys.
- Looking after customers and visitors within the office and public viewing / waiting areas.
- Liaising with Technicians to ensure jobs are managed in a timely and quality sensitive manner.
- Responsibility and management of quotes, booking in system and invoicing.
- Management of office systems and suppliers
- Previous experience in motor industry not essential but preferred.
- Good people management skills.
- Awareness of and ability to use a range of software applications.
- Awareness of and ability to manage data and confidential information.
- Ability to calculate costs.
- Ability to manage stock inventories and delivery scheduling.
- Professional and presentable with good communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
- Ability to set and work within time frames.
About The Role:
- Full Time, 40 hrs per week, 08:30am – 5:00pm weekdays and 09:00am – 12:30pm alternate Saturdays.
- Immediate Start.
- DBS Checked.
- Uniform provided and laundered.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Salary dependent on qualification and experience, starting from £25,000pa.