We’re Recruiting – Tyre Fitter / MOT Tester
With over 40 years experience in the motor industry, family owners Phil and Gail Wright have established Ewood MOT & Service Centre to be accredited and approved providers by some of the largest and most trusted brands in the car service and repairs industry.
Phil has over 30 years experience as a BMW and MINI technician and along with Gail, have established Ewood MOT & Service Centre to have multiple accreditations and 5-Star Reviews including ‘Approved Garages’ status, ‘RAC Approved Garage’ status ‘Black Circles Premier Garage’ status, and subscribe to the ‘AutoCare Charter’ for genuine parts and warranty service.
If you are looking to develop a career and skills in the motor mechanic and technician sector and you have a dedicated and high quality delivery ethos, you should apply online for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- MOT Tester
- Removal of tyres
- Balancing and re-fitting of tyres
- General repairs, servicing
- Professional and courteous liaison with customers, suppliers and visitors in person.
- Paper and Digital management of customer, vehicle and parts documentation
- Management, tracking and security of vehicle keys
- Looking after customers and visitors within the office and public viewing / waiting areas
- Liaising with Technicians to ensure jobs are managed in a timely and quality sensitive manner
- Qualified and experienced MOT testing essential
- Experienced in tyre types and sizes
- Professional and presentable with good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Ability to set and work within time frames
About The Role:
- Salary dependent on qualification and experience
- Hours of work (Flexible) Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5.00pm or 7.30am – 4.00pm (no weekends)
- Immediate Start
- Logo Uniforms (laundered)
- Staff receive 1 x MOT (free) per year
- Contribution towards footwear per year
- Training package with industry recognized training provider
- Company development and progression.