We’re Recruiting – Motor Technician 1
With over 40 years experience in the motor industry, family owners Phil and Gail Wright have established Ewood MOT & Service Centre to be accredited and approved providers by some of the largest and most trusted brands in the car service and repairs industry.
Phil has over 30 years experience as a BMW and MINI technician and along with Gail, have established Ewood MOT & Service Centre to have multiple accreditations and 5-Star Reviews including ‘Approved Garages’ status, ‘RAC Approved Garage’ status ‘Black Circles Premier Garage’ status, and subscribe to the ‘AutoCare Charter’ for genuine parts and warranty service.
If you are looking to develop a career and skills in the motor mechanic and technician sector and you have a dedicated and high quality delivery ethos, you should apply online for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General repairs, servicing, MOT works
- Professional and courteous liaison with customers, suppliers and visitors in person, over the phone and email
- Paper and Digital management of customer, vehicle and parts documentation
- Management, tracking and security of vehicle keys
- Looking after customers and visitors within the office and public viewing / waiting areas
- Liaising with Mechanics and Technicians to ensure jobs are managed in a timely and quality sensitive manner
- Qualified and experienced essential
- Professional and presentable with good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Ability to set and work within time frames
About The Role:
- Full Time, 40 hrs per week, 08:30am – 5:00pm weekdays and 09:00am – 12:30pm alternate Saturdays
- Immediate Start
- Uniformed provided and laundered
- Allowance towards footwear
- Company Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Salary dependent on qualification and experience